Monday, April 14, 2008

How to scare the beezus out a Brewers fan

A few weeks ago, a co-worker of mine walked into the office and said, "My condolences to the Brewers losing their best pitcher for the season." My first reaction was "What? Who?" The funny thing was Ben Sheets didn't even flash through my mind, because I guess I had subconsciously thought that if it was him, it wasn't that much of a surprise that someone would walk into my office and tell me. My next thought was Gallardo since he was on the DL, in which I started thinking "noooo...." So I asked him, "wait, who's out for the season?" He said, "Oh, you didn't hear? Capuano. Isn't he your #1 pitcher?" He was... two years ago. I breathed a huge sigh of relief.

The Brewers are coming into town to play the Reds this weekend! And it looks like the aforementioned Gallardo might be making a start...

No comments: